|Watch out Mummy!|
|Even Amy enjoyed exploring the leaves|
|1, 2, 3, jump!|
It made for a lovely start to the holidays - hopefully the weather will be ok later in the week too so we can get out and about a bit more! We need to make the most of the dry days!
Watch Chloe start Nursery03.09.14 See Ben settle into his Year 1 class & new childcare arrangements23.10.14
- Enjoy some Mummy & Amy time
Family Day at York races (we missed it last year for the first time since Ben was born)07.09.14
- Collect conkers - this was a massive fail last year so we need to try again!
- Move into the extension & host an extension warming party!
Attend Harvest Festival at school03.10.14
- Start Chloe's swimming lessons
- Start dance lessons for Ben
- Depending on the state of our garden I'd like to plant some bulbs for Spring!
Kick leaves - a standard Autumn activity of course!27.10.14
- Splash in puddles - obviously!
- Enjoy getting wrapped up in jumpers and hats
- Celebrate bonfire night
- Make soup
- Blow dragon breath
- Stop breastfeeding
- Get back to work two days a week
- Autumn crafts
- Celebrate Amy's 1st birthday (did I really just write that?)
- Keep going on that long hard "Wedding Weight" slog