I cannot tell you how soft this beautiful baby robe is - yes I want to put it on myself. As it is I will have to make do with wrapping Bo up in it and snuggling her on the sofa. It's perfect for popping on first thing in a morning, especially for those lazy weekend PJ days.
Amy's robe is actually much too big for her at the moment. I ordered it for growing into as she already has an identical plain cream robe from My 1st Years and I think it's clear to see that she loves it!
What we love about it:
* The option to add personalisation in a choice of colours (perfect for a gift)
* It's super warm and cosy
* It's beautifully soft
* The waist tie allows for an adjustable fit (meaning you can get away with buying big!)
* The hood -great for popping over damp hair after a bath
* It arrives beautifully packaged in a "My 1st Years" gift box
* It's machine washable (and so should all baby gear be in my opinion!)
What we're not so keen on:
* I'm not a massive fan of ears on things - but that's just me being fussy and is clearly a matter of personal taste
From new baby to birthdays, christenings to Christmas presents you won't go far wrong with My 1st Years - it's definitely high on my list of places to check when I'm shopping for that special gift.
*Disclaimer - We were sent the robe free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions are my own*