What a joy to be writing our Spring Bucket List. We’ve had a fairly long and miserable winter with bizarrely mild conditions and such a lot of rain. We appear to be racing through the alphabet in terms of storm names too! Anyone else feel like the weather has got worse since we started naming it? Perhaps we’re all just more aware of it now that we’ve personified it! I got utterly soaked on the school run this morning so I can’t even say that March has started off on the right foot!
Anyway, it’s March and Spring is officially in the air. The days are steadily getting longer, the clocks will soon be going forward and the daffodils are putting in an appearance.
What does Spring look like for us this year? It’s already shaping up to be a busy one with lots of exciting things planned including a family wedding and a cheeky weekend away (two in fact!)
So here goes, this is our Spring Bucket List:
1. Enjoy Mother’s Day – we often spend Mother’s Day in York but this year we’re going to be at home
2. A long over due hair cut for me – I’m not even sure what I’m going to have done!
3. Our first trip to Disney on Ice – I’m super excited about this, of course the kids don’t know yet!
4. Nana & Denis’s wedding – Chloe asks me at least three times a week “When is it Nana’s wedding?”
5. My birthday
6. Easter – This will be spent in York as usual
7. Trip to Northumberland – We have a family weekend away planned which we’re looking forward to
8. Our 4th Wedding anniversary
9. Dave’s birthday
10. My 3rd Blog On
11. A child free trip to Bath
12. My 3rd Blog Camp
13. Our second Geronimo Fest
14. Finish the extension – I think this is probably a little over enthusiastic but we’re definitely working hard on getting stuff done in the house
15. A farm visit / baby animals
16. Make the most of being able to fill the house with tulips as ever
17. Add some plants to the front garden
18. GET OUTSIDE!
Keep your eyes peeled for updates, hopefully we should be able to get our way through that without too much trouble!