As I wrote in my Autumn Bucket List Round Up – it doesn’t feel time for Winter yet, it’s not cold enough and it has come around too fast!
|Photo Credit: CaptPiper via Compfight cc|
However here it is – our Winter Bucket List, some items repeated from last year, some rolled over from Autumn and some new ones added:
1. Make the most of some Mummy & Amy time while the big two are at school
2. See Father Christmas
3. Move into the extension and host an extension warming party!
4. Start Chloe’s swimming lessons
5. Find Ben break dancing lessons
6. Keep working towards my “Wedding Weight”
7. Write letters to Father Christmas
8. Decorate the tree(s)
9. Get Amy out into her own room
10. Draw in the frost
11. Buy some new Christmas decorations
12. Make snow angels
13. Go sledging
14. Watch some Christmas films
15. Watch Ben and Chloe’s school nativity
16. Attend the fabulous Christmas themed wedding of Goose & Cesca
17. Host Christmas in our very own home for the first time!
Phew that feels like quite a lot – some of it is of course weather dependent but I’m hopefully we might get a proper winter this year!
I’ll let you know how we get on. What are you hoping to achieve over the course of Winter?