I can’t believe that we’re already a few days into September and I’m actually a bit late getting our Autumn Bucket List down on paper. This is now my third Autumn Bucket List and as ever there will be some repetition to allow for the Amy to join in with things she might have missed, and some new things on there too.
This Autumn we’re going to:
1. See Chloe start full time school and settle into her new childcare arrangements
2. Enjoy some Mummy and Amy time
3. Get the front garden to a more presentable state
4. Start Amy’s swimming lessons
5. Kick leaves – of course!
6. Splash in puddles
7. Get wrapped up all cosy
8. Meet my three style challenges as set by Anna
9. Celebrate Bonfire Night
10. Celebrate Amy’s second birthday!
11. Attend the MAD Blog Awards (as a finalist!)
12. Enjoy a Dollybird’s night out
13. More date nights!
14. Take a photography course
15. Redecorate our bedroom
16. Create a photo gallery from our Spring photoshoot
17. Continue to work on getting the house finished
19. Go to Blackpool to see the illuminations