Last week I was offered the opportunity to review the a canvas from Canvas Design . . .
I honestly can’t tell you how impressed I am with the level of service. I emailed my chosen image across on Thursday afternoon, I got a text on Friday afternoon to confirm delivery on Monday! I received a second text first thing on Monday specifying a time and even the name of the delivery driver. Monday lunch time comes and perfectly within the time slot there’s a knock on the door from a very friendly man to hand me my order! Gold stars all round there!
I was really excited to see how my chosen picture looked as a canvas. I wasn’t really expecting a lot to be honest – I think canvas prints can look a bit naff at times – oh no, not this one. Once I’d got through the careful, but not excessive, packaging I couldn’t have been more thrilled. I literally gasped as I opened it.
* The print quality is beautifully crisp
* The 100% pure cotton canvas is smooth and lovely quality
* The frame is sturdy (and smelt really nice too – the frames are made from pine sourced from renewable European forests)
* All the necessary hooks are provided to make it as easy as possible to get your picture up on the wall
* Prices start at just £7.99 with free postage
I honestly couldn’t be more impressed with the standard of service and the quality of the product itself. I will definitely be going back to Canvas Design again!