Overall I’ve really enjoyed receiving my Degustabox each month, I love the surprise element of subscription boxes and I’m always excited to open up my box and dive in to explore the month’s goodies.
What was in the box:
1. Zeo Drinks – I do love a good fizzy drink but I wasn’t keen on these at all, I found they had a bit of an odd after taste and I certainly wouldn’t pay £1.29 for such a small bottle of what is essentially fancy pop.
2. Portlebay – Popcorn seems to be really trendy at the moment and this stuff is just gorgeous! When I first read the flavours I wasn’t too sure at all but it really was love at first bit! I’m definitely going to be looking out for these delicious snacks when I’m shopping.
3. Maggi – We’re not really big on packets when it comes to cooking – Dave prefers to make his own marinades and sauces but these are pretty handy to keep in the cupboard.
4. Dr Oetker – These were a welcome addition to our baking supplies – who doesn’t love cake decorations!
5. Green & Blacks – A quality chocolate is always going to be a nice treat! No complaints here!
6. Hornsbys – Dave really enjoyed this blueberry cider – it’s not the sort of thing he would normally drink and he said it was “a bit alchopoppy” but that it made a nice change.
6. Frank – I was really impressed with this snack bar – especially as it’s gluten and dairy free. It was surprisingly satisfying
7. The Berry Company – I’m not a tea drinker so the idea of a cold fruit tea really wasn’t that appealing and this is still sat in my fridge!
What we loved:
* Again there was a good mix of products
* This month the box was made up almost entirely of products I’d not heard of
* As has been the case previously most of the products in the box are “store cupboard” type items to there’s no rush to get them all used at once.
* Everything was extremely carefully packaged with no damage whatsoever.
* You will notice there’s two number 6 options – this month there was a box with alcohol and one without
What we weren’t so keen on:
* I wasn’t keen on having so many Maggi sessions, one or two would have been fine!
* There was less in this box that previous months
Having had a regular delivery from Degustabox for a few months now I really can’t fault it. It’s great value and a fab way to try out some new products – some of which you will love and some you might not but it’s always good to try new things right?
If you’d like to try a Degustabox for yourself you can use the code LEWNN for a £3 discount.
You can find more about Degustabox here:
*Disclaimer – We were sent a Degustabox free of charge for the purposes of review but all thoughts & opinions are my own*