Shortly after Amy was born we received a beautiful cot mobile from “Little Bird Told Me”. Of course Amy is just a couple of months old and so is still sleeping in her moses basket in our room so we haven’t been able to use the mobile with her yet.
When we transfer her to her crib she will have this beautiful cot mobile ready for her. In order to have a proper look at it we took it to our friend’s house to try it on her cot.
|(Erin is too old for the cot mobile and we only put it on
her bed for the purposes of demonstration!)
What we love about it:
* The muted pink colour – it’s girlie but not garish and not so bright as to be distracting to your little one
* The wooden arm looks much nicer on the cot than naff plastic ones I’ve used before
* It’s really easy to put together – no instructions needed
* The mobile turns around slowly to soothe baby to sleep
* The gentle, calming lullaby which played by winding up the music box
* The quick stop button means you don’t have to wait for the “wind” to run out if you need the music to stop
This is a really lovely cot mobile and I’m looking forward to Amy being able to use it. I’m definitely going to be keep my eye out for more items from Little Bird Told Me!
*Disclaimer – I was sent this cot mobile free of charge for the purpose of review but all thoughts and opinions are my own*