Chloe becomes more girlie with every passing day. She has been keen on the idea of wearing jewellery for a while now but I’m equally keen on avoiding a house full of pink plastic tat. As you can see she likes to try on my jewellery whenever she gets the chance!
When I was offered the opportunity to review something from the Little Chipmunks I knew straight away that the KoolKids necklace (£15.00) and bracelet (£8.00) would be a big hit with my little fashionista.
The brightly coloured rainbow necklace and bracelet are perfect to perk up any outfit and look fabulous with the navy stripes which are a staple in Chloe’s wardrobe!
What we love about them:
* The bright rainbow colours mean they will coordinate with all sorts of outfits (and hurrah for not being pink!)
* The necklace pulls apart with minimal pressure for safety and also to allow your child to take it on and off easily.
* They’re safe to chew!
* Suitable from 3+ means they’re great for even your youngest!
* They are easy to clean with warm soapy water
What we’re not so keen on:
* At £15.00 and £8.00 respectively they’re pretty expensive for kid jewellery – in fact that’s on a par with my own sort of spend on costume jewellery
* Chloe’s hair has a tendency to catch a little in the beads of the necklace but she hasn’t complained about this
*We were sent the necklace and bracelet free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own*