It’s been ages since I’ve published a Me & Mine post, in fact it’s a whole year ago! I can’t believe I haven’t shared a family photo since December last year! I’m sure there must be some hiding somewhere on my blog and that perhaps I’ve just not written a Me & Mine update – either way this is something I need to rectify. I guess I just got out of the habit, which is all well and good in terms of the writing but what it really means is that I’ve lost a year of documenting us as a family – of making sure I take those photos. This is definitely something I need to fix in the coming year. Realistically I know I’m unlikely to manage a family photo every month of the year but I do intend to prioritise this and share more with you!
This month’s photos were taken on our traditional new year trip to Heaton Park – we always go on New Year’s Eve and take an updated set of family photos, in fact facebook memories informed me that this was our fifth annual visit.
Dave is loving
* Setting up Philips Hue in the living room and beyond!
* Investing in a smart heating system (which he will write about soon!)
* His new MVMT watch that I bought him for Christmas
* General gluttony
Colette is loving
Ben is loving
* Playing the Angel Gabriel in the school Nativity
* Riding his shiny new road bike with Daddy & Grandad
* Heating up his hottie for cosy bedtimes
* Going to the corner shop by himself
* Spending time with family and friends
Chloe is loving
Amy is loving
* Her dolls (and dressing them in all the new outfits Aunty Nic bought her)
* Ice skating
* Hot chocolate
* Time with friends
(Fingers crossed I’ll manage more than one Me & Mine post next year!! )