22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I guess it depends what I’m getting ready for – if its just the school run then it’s a quick shower, brush my hair and a bit of moisturiser – if I’m getting ready for work then it’ll take me longer. I tend to get up before the kids and get ready then so I can do it in peace.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Aside from with my sister? In all serious no, I’ve never been in a fight but I have said that I’d kind of like to know what it feels like? Dave thinks I’m mad. Of course this is not an open invitation for you to punch me in the face the next time you see me!
24. Turn on? In all honesty . . . I just want a good night’s sleep! (Don’t judge me – two hourly feeds through the night tend to cloud your mind a bit!)
25. Turn off? Smelly people! There’s no need.
26. The reason I joined Youtube? To be able to upload videos to my blog!
27. Fears? I’m really scared of moths. I’m also utterly terrified of something horrible happening to my family.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Yesterday I saw a pair of lambs being born – which would be amazing enough in itself but the ewe had been struggling so a couple of the blokes who worked on the farm came to help her. We realised as we were all watching that things weren’t looking good and I was starting to fear having to explain to the boys that this lamb hadn’t made it . . . when they successfully got the lamb out, gave it a good swing around and a bit of a rub it started to move and I burst into tears! (I was glad I had my sunglasses on as I felt a bit of a wally!)
29. Last time you said you loved someone? To my babies today, I tell them every day without fail. Probably should tell Dave too so erm Dave – love you right! x
30. Meaning behind your blog name? “We’re going on an adventure” is a phrase regularly uttered in our house – I rarely tell the kids where we’re going or who we might see in case anything goes wrong. I also thought it worked well for describing our life as an adventure.
31. Last book you read? The Story of the Streets by Mike Skinner (which I might have read about a year ago – shameful). Well either that or “Penguin” by Polly Dunbar which I read to Amy at bedtime last night.
32. The book you’re currently reading? No, no books in the process of being read.
33. Last show you watched? I’m watching the Michael Mcintyre chat show on Sky+
34. Last person you talked to? My Mr, we are sat in the same room so I guess it would be pretty bad if we weren’t speaking!
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Mich – We’ve been friends for almost 15 years now (where has that time gone?) We went to uni together, lived in bedrooms opposite each other in halls, shared a house for the next three years and now live round the corner from each other. Our boys are 6 months apart and the best of friends, I’m god mother to her daughter and she will be god mother to Amy.
36. Favourite food? This just makes me think of the Gruffalo! Anyway that’s by the by, erm Mum’s lasagne? A good curry? Lots of the lovely things Dave cooks? I can’t choose.
37. Place you want to visit? I’ve got quite a list. I haven’t been to many places really.
38. Last place you were? We went to Cannon Hall Farm yesterday and it was fantastic (I’ll blog about it soon!)
39. Do you have a crush? David Beckham. Honestly. Doesn’t everyone? You just would!
40. Last time you kissed someone? My little ones at bedtime.
41. Last time you were insulted? Eee I don’t know? It obviously didn’t bother me much.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Rhubarb and Custard – Yum
43. What instruments do you play? I play / played the flute. I gave up my lessons around the age of 16 when I was preparing for my Grade 6 as it was just too much along with my A Levels I think. It only comes out occasionally now for school – Christmas carols, St Patricks Day etc etc.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My wedding and engagement rings – both for what they are and what they mean. I’ve only had them back on about two weeks after taking them off later on in pregnancy with Amy.
45. Last sport you played? Is shopping classed as a sport?
46. Last song you sang? Probably something about Chloe keeping her pants dry – yes I know.
47. Favourite chat up line? Can’t say I have one – I don’t ever remember anyone using one on me!
48. Have you ever used it? Erm no! Never.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Monday night – a much needed wander round the Trafford Centre with Mich.