I was really excited to be offered the opportunity to review the Winnie the Pooh Stack, Pour, Post ‘n’ Play toy. The toy is aimed at children aged from 6 – 24 months and whilst I know Chloe would get some enjoyment from playing with it I knew straight away that another special little lady in my life would get much more play value from a toy like this.
Erin, my gorgeous smiley god-daughter, turned one last weekend and I knew she would really get herself involved with exploring a toy like this.
Honey-pot shape sorter
3 colourful cups with Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore
3 bright shapes
Erin really enjoyed exploring the shapes and trying to fit them into the sorter with a little bit of help from big brother Finley! This toy currently retails for around £13 on Amazon and at that price I think it’s great value – you are getting stacking cups and a shape sorter all in one. It’s a great starter toy for shape sorting etc and as you can see even Finley at 3.5 is still interested in playing with it with his little sister so you’re going to get plenty of use out of it. For extra variety you can play with this toy in the bath, fill the cups with sand / rice etc.
* The bright colours are really appealing
* The sturdy plastic will last and is easy to clean!
* There’s only three shapes to sort rather than a complex cube.
* Only having three cups to build with makes it much simpler for a younger child
* You can play with it in the bath too!
* Big bro can get involved too helping to build towers and sort shapes
* It’s easy to store as everything fits inside
* It’s a great toy for developing hand eye co ordination
* There’s plenty to talk about in terms of colours, shapes, characters and counting
* There’s no lights and sounds to distract from its purpose (or irritate parents!)
*I was sent this toy free of charge for the purpose of review but all thoughts and opinions are my own*