Hello! Welcome to the July edition of #VLOGSTARS! Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month’s #VLOGSTARS – we loved watching your favourites video? Did you enjoy filming them? I’m considering making it a monthly feature on my channel!
If you’re new to Vlog Stars then let me fill you in a bit . . . the linky goes live on the second Thursday of each month and is open for two weeks for you to link up your vlogs on a set theme. The idea being that it might inspire you to create some fabulous new content for your channel and also introduce you to some other Vlog Stars who are chatting about the same things!
In June, Katy and I set the theme for July to be a “HELPFUL” video . . .
So, if you’ve been super organised you can bob your link in down below or, if you’re not quite ready for this month’s Vlog Stars (like me!!) – you’ve got a fortnight to get it filmed, edited and linked up – we’ll be waiting for you!
Over the next couple of weeks Katy and I are looking forward to popping round your vlogs, getting to know you all a bit better and of course sharing them over on twitter where we can! We’d love it if you could do the same for some of the other people who have linked up too, there’s nothing like spreading the love now is there? (Don’t forget to use the hashtag #VLOGSTARS)
Next month, from Thursday 10th August, Katy and I want you to make us a WOULD YOU RATHER video. So just make a video answering the questions below:
1. Would you rather eat healthy or exercise regularly?
2. Would you rather have a third eye or a third arm?
3. Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love or be rich and work at a job you hate?
4. Would you rather save the life of someone that you’re close to or save the lives of 5 random strangers?
5. Would you rather go without the internet or a car for a month?
6. Would you rather be a parent or a child?
7. Would you rather be a genius in a world of morons, or a moron in a world of geniuses?
8. Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to read people’s mind?
9. Would you rather be 10 minutes late or be 20 minutes early for everything?
10. Would you rather go forward or back in time?
If you’ve been joining in with #VLOGSTARS for a while then I hope you’ll stick with Katy and I moving forward. If you’re new to it, then welcome aboard, it’s great to have you!