Do you have an array of just washed bottles with all their bits and pieces, dummies and sippy cups cluttering up your kitchen? Introducing the Boon Patch drying rack & Boon Fly drying rack accessory . . .
The Patch is designed to fit on your window sill or behind the sink to hold all of those little baby feeding accessories while they dry. The Fly is a pretty add on to hold the smaller bits and pieces out of the way and make the most of your space.
Amy is still fully breastfed so we don’t really have much call for bottles and sippy cups yet and to be honest when we do use them we tend to just shove them through the dishwasher (really why wash by hand when a machine does a better job with less effort!).
* The bright unisex colours (they don’t go with my kitchen at all but they look kinda cool anyway)
* Patch is really narrow so takes up barely any room at all
* Fly is much sturdier than you’d expect and doesn’t seem to wobble
* You can fit an impressive amount of stuff on the two pieces of equipment together
* They’re nice and easy to clean
What we’re not so keen on:
* Because we use the dishwasher for just about everything we don’t really have a genuine need for a drying rack
* They’re not cheap – you’re looking at paying around £15 for the pair – but if you’re going to get your use out of them then they are great quality so worth the price tag.