I first came across the genius Cuddledry apron towel at The Baby Show when Ben was about 6 months old. I remember thinking it was a fabulously simple solution to a problem we all have but I didn’t invest as it was quite expensive “for a towel” and I figured Ben was nearly past the point of needing it. I’ve often regretted that but have never got round to buying one – even though I’m now on my third baby! Much as I thought I was saving money not buying one at the time it would have had more than enough use over the last 6 years so justify the spend!
The Cuddledry apron towel eliminates all this. It fastens around your neck leaving you with both hands (and a free chin) to lift your baby out of the bath and pull them in towards you knowing that you won’t be getting wet and they will be snuggling into a super soft, super absorbent cuddle! For your newborn there is also a hood for extra cosiness. Of course Amy is too big for this now but the towel is a still a great size for her even at 15 months which just adds to the value for money.
What we love about it:
* It’s so practical – no more wet tummy for Mummy! (Or Daddy for that matter)
* It’s SO soft – perfect for delicate newborn skin
* It’s huge – plenty big enough to still be using it on your toddler
* The hood is great for keeping your baby warm and drying their hair
* It’s much easier to get baby out of the bath safely than with a normal towel
* With an RRP of almost £30 this is not a cheap baby towel but it’s worth every penny
If you’ve been considering investing in the Cuddledry apron towel for your baby then definitely do – I don’t know how I ever managed without it! I think next on my wish list is the Cuddledry SPF50+ poncho towel ready for out summer holidays!
*Disclaimer – We were sent the Cuddledry apron towel free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own*