Six months down the line and my quest for nursing clothes continues . . .
I was introduced to Envie De Fraises by Danni from It started with a Squish after admiring her lovely maternity dress a couple of months ago and I was gutted that I hadn’t discovered the brand months earlier!
Envie de Fraises is a French brand (I think the name gives it away!) and is now available in the UK. They strive to offer “affordable, trendy maternity wear” and anyone who has tried to buy maternity clothes will know that this is as rare as hen’s teeth! I’ve always found shopping for maternity clothes really stressful – all I ever wanted was a range of flattering jersey basics and it would seem that Envie de Fraises have got that nailed!
I was sent a lovely pregnancy and nursing top to try. I’ve had the top for a couple of months now and I love it.
What I love
* The lovely soft texture of the fabric
* The neckline – it’s flattering but not too low that it exposes everything you’ve got before you’ve even started feeding!
* It’s easy access – you can either pull the top down or lift the crossover sections up – which means discreet feeding
* The top is long enough to keep my tummy covered (though not long enough to wear with leggings)
* It’s clingy enough to be flattering yet still skim the bumpy bits that might not be as firm as you’d like (and yes I’ve got plenty of those)
* It washes well
* It’s great value – often maternity / nursing tops are more expensive than your average day to day clothes which I find is just adding insult to injury!
* It’s not too hot (I often find I’m really warm when carrying / feeding a baby!)
If you’d like to find out more about Envie de Fraises you can find them here:
*I was sent this nursing top free of charge for the purpose of review but all thoughts and opinions are my own*