Ben and Chloe were both really excited at the prospect of a bit of painting this morning! I knew this one had the potential to be a) a bit tricky and b) very messy . . . so I roped Daddy in to help.
1. Get everything ready and to hand (This is not an activity to suddenly realise you’ve forgotten something unless you want brown footprints on your carpet!)
2. Paint one foot! (We’ve found using a paint brush is easier than standing in the paint!)
3. Carefully press your foot down on the paper
4. Clean the paint off! Wet wipes are your friend for this bit!
5. Paint four fingers and the palm of one hand
6. Press the hand down on the paper to make antlers
7.Repeat this with the other hand
8. Leave the prints to dry
9. Add a red nose (we used a sponge to splodge a nice round shape)
10. Finally stick the googly eyes in place
I can’t wait to display these in our home this Christmas!