I do love a good handprint craft! Last year we made a handprint Christmas tree . . .
It was pretty easy to do –
1. Make LOTS of green hand prints & leave them to dry (we used green poster paint this time)
2. Add “decorations” – we used finger prints to add baubles on the end of the “fingers”, star stickers and glitter glue for tinsel
3. Let Mummy cut out all the hand prints
4. Laminate the hand prints so it will really last! (This is of course optional but I do love the laminator)
5. Arrange all the hand prints into a tree shape and glue them in place (we used Power Pritt as laminated paper doesn’t always glue well)
We have stored the tree away with the Christmas decorations ready to get out each year along with the Handprint Wreath Ben had made the year before.