At the end of last month I was contacted by Harry & Jack’s to see if Ben would like to review one of their Adventure Packs – how on earth could I refuse? I know without doubt that Ben was going to love the Jetpack – what little boy wouldn’t?
Of course Ben was extremely excited when he saw the backpack sitting on the kitchen side and immediately asked if it was for him. His face lit up when I told him that indeed it was. He quickly put it on and chased around the living room saying he would be like “a real spaceman” and people would think he had a “real rocket booster on his back“.
He has been dying to use his Adventure Pack since it arrived so we took it up to Heaton Park with us today – packed with snacks, drinks and some bits for Amy. It was really helpful that Ben was able to carry some bits and pieces for us and, even better, that he was excited to do it.
|Off on an adventure!|
The bag is packed full of exciting features and Ben has loved exploring it – I think he’d have shoved all sorts in there if we’d let him!
What we love about it:
* It just looks so seriously cool!
* The main compartment is really spacious & zips securely
* The jet tanks on the front are fastened securely with velcro & zips allowing them to be accessed easily
* There’s lots of reflective sections – both on the back of the bag and the shoulder straps at the front
* With the jet tanks and the extra side compartments there’s lots of space for hiding important “stuff”
* There’s a removable wrist strap to make you feel like a real space explorer
* The bag isn’t heavy to carry
* The shoulder straps are comfortable and adjustable for a good secure fit
What we’re not so keen on:
* The shoulder strap did rub a little on Ben’s neck but we just adjusted his t shirt and it was fine
* At just short of £30 this is not a cheap bag by any means but it’s fantastic quality and cracking novelty value so I think it’s worth it.
|Lots of jet pack boosted jumping!|
|Daddy didn’t take much encouragement to get in on the act either!|
|The Jetpack is clearly very comfortable – he never complained once about carrying it|
*Disclaimer – We were sent the Jetpack free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own*