Ok so I know the kids have only just finished school but name labels aren’t just for September! And in fact name labels aren’t just for clothes either. Children take so much stuff to school, nursery, the childminder, after school clubs . . . making sure things are clearly labelled reduces the risk of things being lost permanently and saves a whole world of time for parents and teachers!
Petit-Fernand offer a wide range of labels in different shapes and sizes, from shoe labels to mini labels perfect for glasses and pencils. As Ben has recently lost a pair of sunglasses I’m particularly loving the idea of the mini labels for keeping tabs on his replacements!
What we love about them:
* I love that they’re delivered in a book to just peel the stickers out of when you need them. They’re protected and won’t get lost.
* There’s a wide range of colours, images and fonts to ensure your labels and truly personalised
* The colours / images allow your child to recognise their name label even if they don’t recognise their own name yet
* The range of sizes means you can label just about anything from sunglasses and spoons to lunch boxes and drinks bottles or even shoes!
* The shape of the shoe labels makes them really easy to apply
*We were provided with the name labels free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own*