tommy & lottie is a brand in its infancy – only launching earlier this year. Katie, who is the founder of the brand, is determined to ensure her beautifully designed products are both high quality and ethically made.
As a Mum determined to avoid dressing my girls in pink the unisex nature of these gorgeous baby t shirts really appealed to me!
Looking through the website to choose a t shirt for Amy I decided that it made most sense to go with long sleeve being as how we’re well and truly into the Autumn now (even though the weather is trying its hardest to confuse us) Although I love each of the three designs currently available I just couldn’t resist the fox!
I was thrilled when the t shirt arrived, beautifully packaged in tissue paper with a little fox sticker to fasten it and hedgehog postcard. It’s the little things that really make a difference isn’t it?
As soon as I had unwrapped the t shirt I was instantly struck by how soft it was – I knew Amy was going to be very happy to wear it (heck I even wanted to wear it myself!)
What we love:
* It’s super soft to touch
* The fabric (100% pure cotton in fact) is thick enough to be warm and also keep it’s shape, you know it will wash well
* The poppers at the neck make it much easier to dress your little one!
* The designs are cute – bright but not garish
* The attention to detail – the little acorn picture on the back is very sweet
* The print quality is great – this isn’t going to crack and peel after a few washes
* The sizing is perfect – we ordered 12-18 months for Amy and it’s just nicely too big for her as I would expect
What we’re not so keen on:
* I wouldn’t normally choose to buy white for a baby Amy’s age (or in fact for any of my children – they’re too grubby!) so a range of colours would be fab
* Although £20 is more than I would usually pay for a t shirt – you are of course paying for the quality, independent design and the fact that the brand is so determined to provide a fair, living wage for their employees – this is no sweat shop “bargain” . . .
You can find tommy & lottie here:
*Disclaimer – We were sent this t shirt free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions are my own*