We have been a Cbeebies household since Ben first discovered Postman Pat shortly before Chloe was born 4 years ago. I’m well versed in just about everything Cbeebies has to offer so new programmes are always greeted with a mixture of relief and trepidation. Relief that we get to watch something new and fear that it might be as awful as Carrie and David’s Pop Shop (though I’m not sure anything could match that abomination).
Fisher Price have recently launched a new range for your little ‘Bingsters’ – of which I have three. Ben, Chloe and Amy have all taken to Bing – I’m not sure I’ve actually sat and watched a full episode but I’m still perfectly aware that “It’s a Bing thing!”
What we love about Bing’s House:
* It looks just like it does on the TV!
* Bing’s House comes with two figures already and additional figures can be added to the set
* The figures are the perfect size for your toddler’s little hands
* All the pieces fit neatly inside the house which folds up for easy storage
* Parts of the house (such as the bed or bath) are removable whilst others are fixed
* I loved that the duvet cover or bubbles in the bath are fastened on so can’t be lost and allow for easy role play with little ones
* There are surprise interactive spots eg the smoothie maker
* Bing’s ears are all soft and floppy (as are Pando’s)
What we’re not so keen on:
* Like all licensed character products these aren’t cheap however they are absolutely the quality you would expect from Fisher Price and you are certainly going to get your money’s worth.
* Although the house folds up for easy storage the pieces inside aren’t completely secure so it would be no good for taking out and about
All in all it’s a lovely range of toys and if your child is a fan of Bing then I really don’t think they’ll be disappointed!
*Disclaimer – We were sent the toys free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own*