Last month I was invited to Cosatto HQ to have a cheeky nose at all the most recent releases where I promptly fell in love with everything! Well more specifically the Oh la la range – of course it appealed to my long standing adoration of a navy & red combo with stripes to boot! The Yo! would be an ideal “car” pushchair for us. I couldn’t help but swoon.
With weaning high on the agenda in our house I was also really drawn to the 3Sixti2 Highchair – Amy had been using a very basic highchair and I was really conscious of how unsupported she was. She looked uncomfortable and it made feeding her tricky. Immediately the 3Sixti looked like it would address so many of my issues with the current highchair and I was keen to try it out!
I was very excited when the 3Sixti highchair arrived and was keen to get it put together in time for lunch! From opening the package to getting Amy sat in the highchair took less than 20 minutes! Fitting it together is all pretty obvious however it’s well worth keeping the instructions to hand as you need to do it all in the right order for ease.
So what were my first thoughts on the Cosatto 3Sixti highchair?
* The base is really heavy – which is obviously super stable but it does mean you don’t want to be moving the highchair around too much
* The highest seat setting is just right for the tray to fit over our dining room table – without the tray it can be lowered to sit under the table like any other chair
* I love the removable inner tray – much easier to clean
* The harness fits easily so could be removed to wash
* The seat cover just slides on making it easier to lift and wipe underneath. the seat cover itself should also wipe clean easily
* The seat reclines to three positions which is ideal for feeding younger babies
* The fancy gas lift makes it really easy to get the highchair to just the right position (though I won’t be pointing out the foot button to Ben and Chloe)
* The pattern is gorgeous – so bright and cheerful and I love the apple details on the base!
And after a few weeks use . . .
* Amy is so much more comfortable in the 3Sixti highchair than the highchair we were using previously
* She’s fastened in safely with a full adjustable 5 point harness which is easy to fasten and undo. The shoulder straps come apart from the waist straps which initially irritated me but I actually love it now as it means no trying to bend her arms through the straps, I just pop them over her shoulders.
* There is a post between her legs as well as the harness which stops her from slipping down the seat
* The seat is nicely cushioned, I can put her in there with a toy while I make lunch and know that she’s comfortable and safe. She is happy to sit in the 3Sixti highchair for quite a while unlike her old highchair which was very much an “in and out” job
* It’s pretty easy to clean – let’s face it all highchairs are a nightmare to clean in one way or another however al the plastic wipes clean easily and the fact that the seat cover isn’t fastened anywhere at the bottom makes it super easy to lift and clean under. There are no fabric edges to get grubby with food either.
* The two part tray is easy to remove and wash in the sink (or even better the dishwasher!)
* The rounded base means its easy to get it close to the table – no sticky out legs in the way
* The gas lift means its very easy to get your little one to exactly the right height to sit at the table with you (or wherever else you might be sat!)
* Amazingly after noticing there was a button and being shown what it does, Ben and Chloe have left the pedal to raise and lower the seat alone which is a relief!
* The 3Sixti highchair comes with a 4 year guarantee so you should have no problems using it for more than one child! (Of course this helps to justify the investment!)
The 3Sixti is of course available from all good stockists
We love our 3Sixti highchair and really wouldn’t be without it now!
*We were sent the 3Sixti2 highchair free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions are my own*