We have a new friend in our house! Dance & Move BeatBo moved in recently and soon settled himself in. I had fully expected that Amy would think he was ace, what I hadn’t anticipated was that Ben and Chloe would be completely drawn in by him too! Ben quickly discovered the voice record feature and enjoys pressing the buttons to get round to the point where he asks you to talk to him when his tummy glows red and then sings back your words to you in a funny voice – of course he found it especially hilarious to say things like “poo” or “I love Chloe”!
What we love about Fisher-Price BeatBo:
* The tunes are catchy not irritating (which we all know is extremely important!)
* The kids adore the voice record function
* He looks so cute!
* The little dance moves are genius and Amy likes to dance along too.
* There’s enough songs, phrases and dance moves to feel like there’s plenty of variety & play won’t become too repetitive
* The brightly colour LED tummy is exciting to look at
* There’s lots of buttons to press
* The three modes allow for development as baby grows
* He’s a great size for toddlers to get hold of and play with
* We love his colours!
What we’re not so keen on:
* Nothing, he’s a super cute little dude and we love him, this is one baby toy we’re going to be playing with for a long time to come!
*Disclaimer – We were sent BeatBo free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own*