Last week weather was absolutely beautiful and I took the chance to try out Amy’s Babywarma while she had her very first dip in the paddling pool. Now she’s always loved a bath but I really couldn’t have predicted how much she would love the paddling pool – I think it was actually the best day of her life so far!
* The neoprene keeps baby warmer in the pool for much longer than normal
* It’s 100% UV protective (though obviously you need to keep the exposed limbs nicely covered in suncream)
* The neoprene is much easier to hold onto than slippy bare skin
* The suit lies completely flat which makes it SO easy to get on and off
* The velcro means it’s really adjustable so you get a great fit and plenty of growing room
* There’s a flap at the bottom which means you can change a nappy without taking the whole suit off.
* It’s not PINK!The Konfidence Babywarma is just genius – they’ve literally thought of everything and I can’t recommend it highly enough!Konfidence Warma Wetsuit
Chloe has yet to wear her Konfidence Warma Wetsuit to the swimming pool but she has tried it on for me and can’t wait to wear it.
What we love about it:
* Much like Amy’s Babywarma the neoprene suit is designed to keep your little one warm in and out of the water
* Although she looks like a little wrestler the style of the suit gives extra warmth around the tops of the legs but leaves the arms free for swimming
* Like the Babywarma the Warma Wetsuit the velcro shoulder straps allow the sizing to be adjusted leading to a snug but comfortable fit.
* All the seams and edges have been made in such a way as to avoid irritation on (especially important when you consider these items are going to be worn wet, damp and dry)
* 100% UV protection is really reassuring
* It’s not pink!!
I really wish I’d come across Konfidence when Ben first started his swimming lessons two years ago, I think he’d have been much more comfortable! Chloe will be starting her lessons in the Autumn and I can guarantee she will be wearing her Warma Wetsuit to keep her much warmer during her sessions!
*Disclaimer – We were provided the suits free of charge for the purposes of review however all thoughts and opinions are my own*