Well September flew by at breakneck speed didn’t it! The return to routine, some big changes with Amy starting Nursery and some busy weekends! This time of year is always really busy – it feels like a downward spiral into Christmas now that we’ve reached the end of September!
Our pictures were fully last minute this month – with long days at work and school, miserable weather and generally having a lot on our plates – getting family photos hasn’t been something we’ve been to good at but I do love this set that we took quickly after Erin’s birthday party this morning!
Dave is loving
* Continuting to teach himself to play the guitar
* Listening to The Weekly Planet podcast
* Drinking lots of beer with my Dad
* Watching Spiderman Homecoming
* Reserching new cars
Colette is loving
* Having more time at home to work
* Rimmel Super Gel nail polish
* A busy day in Birmingham meeting
* Lemon curd
* Wedding prep with La Hiz
Ben is loving
* Moving up to Cubs
* His new hoodie with thumb holes!
* New high tops
* Being back at school with his mates
* Reading Harry Potter
Chloe is loving
* Being in Year 2
* Her new shiny red Dr Martens!
* A girlie shopping day with Granny & Aunty Nic
* Watching Trolls on repeat on NowTV!
* The Trolls soundtrack
Amy is loving
* Starting school
* Playing with Baby Jack
* Eating cake with a fork like a grown up
* My Mysterious Uncle
* Wearing party dresses