June brings with it my 4th Seasonal Bucket List . . . the Summer Bucket List is such a lovely one to write. Thoughts turn to lazy sunny days, BBQs, picnics and summer holidays full of adventures . . .
Here’s what we’re aiming for over the next three months on our Summer Bucket List:
- Amy’s christening
- Celebrate Chloe’s 3rd birthday
- Get involved in some water play
- Celebrate Ben’s 5th birthday
- Lots of picnics!
- Jurassic 5 gig
- Make the house bigger!
- Dave’s big bike ride
- Get my back sorted
- The lovely Cesca’s Hen Do
- Take a trip to the theatre
- Teach Ben to ride his bike without stablisers
- Prepare for going back to work in September
- Find a sun cream which suits Ben’s skin but doesn’t ruin his clothes!
- Keep focussed on that “Wedding Weight” target this is continued from the Spring Bucket List)
- Take a trip to Whitby & introduce Daddy to Magpie fish and chips as we didn’t manage it in the Spring