So June is here and that means its time for a new seasonal bucket list . . . Apparently the weather is going to start to improve later this week – I really hope that’s true as it doesn’t feel too summery right now! (In fact my heating actually kicked in today!)
We’ve got a crazy busy summer ahead so this could turn out to be quite a long list – I’ve added some things from last summer which need repeating, particularly for Amy to be able to experience them as she gets older, rolled some things over from the Spring and added some new bits and bobs too!
|Photo Credit: hide99 via Compfight cc|
So here’s what we’re aiming for over the next three months with our Summer Bucket List:
- Take our first family holiday abroad
- Get out the water tray that the kids got last summer
- Celebrate Chloe’s 4th birthday
- Celebrate Ben’s 6th birthday
- Lots of picnics!
- Dave’s big bike ride & a trip to the seaside
- My first Britmums experience!
- Celebrate my Dad’s 60th – twice
- Watch one of my very best friends get married
- Take a trip to York Maze
- Teach Ben to ride his bike without stablisers
- Find a sun cream which suits Ben’s skin but doesn’t ruin his clothes!
- Keep focussed on that “Wedding Weight” target (this is continued from the Spring Bucket List)
- Do more yoga
- Add more decorative bits and bobs to the house!
- Take a trip to Whitby & introduce Daddy to Magpie fish and chips as we didn’t manage it in the Spring
- Reclaim some outside space