I’m a little late on publishing my Summer Bucket List this year – over two weeks late in fact. I almost didn’t bother, but I’ve been writing a seasonal bucket list since for almost three years now! Life seems to be crazy busy and time has been slipping away from me. Of course this is all the more reason for writing my Summer Bucket List and setting out all the things we hope to achieve over the coming season.
1. Alfresco dining – BBQs, picnics, you name it – I want to be eating outside in the sunshine please!
2. A trip or two to the seaside
3. Revisit York Maze
4. That long promised trip to Whitby for Magpie fish and chips
5. My second BML experience
6. A trip to South Lakes Wild Animal Park
7. Chester Zoo
8. Grandma Day
9. Collect seashells
10. Visit Alton Towers
11. Go paddling
12. Build a sandcastle
13. Have a water fight
14. Write a postcard
15. Go strawberry picking
16. Ride a donkey
17. Birthday celebrations for Ben and Chloe
18. Just So Festival
I think there’s quite a good mix of things on there – things I know I’ve already got planned and others I’m going to have to work hard to squeeze in! Keep an eye out for updates – hopefully they’ll be a little more regular than my Spring ones were . . . Whoops!
What’s on your Summer Bucket List?