This week Kate from Family Fever tagged me as one of her favourite blogs *blush* and then asked that I complete the following questionnaire to tell you all more about ME!
1. What is your real name?
2. What do people call you?
Colette, Col, Lolly, Sausage, Mummy, Miss
3. How old are you?
4. What month do you get your birthday?
March – gin, cake and lipstick all welcome!
5. Do you have children? (if yes, how old, how many and girl or boy?)
I’m pretty sure if you’ve read my blog before you’ll know that I have three children – Ben 4.5. Chloe 2.5, Amy 16 weeks
6. What is your blog?
“We’re going on an adventure” – a blog about my children and our lives together
7. How long have you been blogging for?
I started my blog almost 2 years ago but have been what I would call “actively blogging” since August last year.
9. Do you work?
I’m on maternity leave at the moment but normally I work as a supply teacher which I love.
10. Do you have a partner?
Yes, Dave and I have been married for almost 2 years but together for most of the last 12 years.
11. What is going on in your life at the moment?
It’s all about getting settled into life as a family of five! We’re also going to be having lots of work done on our house this year which will be pretty huge.
12. What do you love about blogging?
I love the idea of being able to look back on it with the kids when they are older and say “oooh remember when . . . ” (I also love that I’ve ‘met’ lots of lovely people)
13. Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I’m not sure what to put here that I’m not already writing – surely the point of this whole Tag is to tell you a bit about me?
14. Why did you start blogging?
I bought two page-a-day paper diaries – one for Ben and one for Chloe – so that I could write entries like letters to them, record the things they had said or done etc. I managed to do it about three times each before I gave up. I type far faster than I can write so the blog was born – its prime purpose being a record of my little people.
15. What is your favourite time of the year and why?
I can find something to love in every season to be honest and but if I was forced to pick I would have to say the summer (not when it rains though because they I just feel cheated!)
16. Best day(s) of your life?
Gosh that’s a bit tricky – the obvious ones would be our wedding and the births of our three children – but I can also pick out favourite weekends where I met significant people and such like.
17. Where do you live?
18. What language(s) do you speak?
English. Obviously. I also have a sign language qualification and an A Level in French but haven’t used either for around 15 years so I would say they are more than a bit rusty!!
19. I loved Educating Yorkshire. I like a good documentary – especially when it relates to SEN or education in general. Born to be Different is a huge favourite. I also love my soaps and general mindless rubbish.
20. Are you aiming for anything this year?
To get through it in one piece!
21. What kind of person are you?
Blunt at times, I don’t suffer fools. However I’ve got all the time in the world for the people who matter to me & would do absolutely anything for them.
I’m going to tag the three bloggers I’ve already mentioned – Gemma, Kerrie and Danni to join in next x