Wow – it’s already time for a new Bucket List! I can’t tell you how much it pleases me to be writing a SPRING Bucket List. In your face and jog on Winter with your lack of snow and far too much rain! When I look back over the Winter Bucket List we didn’t do a bad job – for the most part the bits we were missing out on were weather related and so not really anything we could do – you can’t make snow angels in the rain hey?
|Photo Credit: hddod via Compfight cc|
So Spring 2014 . . . what are we aiming for? This is our Spring Bucket List:
- Take Ben and Chloe to pop their Roller Derby cherry and watch Aunty Custard play her first bout
- Launch my fabulous new blog design – totally excited about this!
- Get all my hair cut off (this has been a LONG time coming – 2 year or so in fact!)
- Celebrate my birthday (another one? Already?)
- Celebrate Dave’s birthday too!
- The lovely Lyndsey’s Hen Do!
- Finally meet up with a lovely friend of mine in REAL LIFE!
- Celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary – it’s cotton right? Babysitters booked! Whoop
- Easter – When you’ve got an Aunty Nic who works in the chocolate business Easter is good!
- Mothers’ Day (looks pointedly at Dave)
- Make the house A LOT bigger!
- Get outside more! This has been a very “inside” Winter!
- Wean Amy (Do I really have to do this?)
- Get some sort of focus on the whole “Wedding Weight” mission!
- Go to a farm and see some baby animals
- Attend my first blog conference!
- Take a trip to Whitby – time to introduce Daddy to Magpie fish and chips
- Make the most of being able to have fresh tulips in the house
So that will do nicely I think – watch out for updates!