“Have you wiped your bum properly?”
“Did you flush the toilet?”
“Have you washed your hands?”
Although we’ve been out of nappies for quite some time now and our children are more than capable of taking themselves off to the toilet when they need to, toilet habits still seem to feature fairly highly on our topics of conversation!
Bum wiping and poo seem to be Dave’s pet hate whereas mine is the kids needing to go for wee at the most awkward of times. With that in mind I’ve written a list of 23 reasons why my child needs to go to the toilet . . .
1. Her sister has just been
2. Her brother needs to go
3. Someone mentioned the word wee
4. She’s bored
5. It’s five minutes since she last went
6. He is allowed to go on his own so it’s exciting
7. We’ve been in by cinema over twenty minutes
8. It’s bedtime
9. We’ve just got onto the motorway
10. We’ve just driven past services
11. We’re in a restaurant and dinner is about to arrive any second
12. It’s somewhere new
13. We’re already late
14. I’ve just finished fastening her in the car
15. It’s time to go home
16. His best friend needs a wee
17. There isn’t a toilet within a 50m radius
18. I’ve just ask her to tidy up
19. He’s got homework to do
20. We’re in a queue
21. The show has just started
22. We’re watching an assembly at school
23. So she can explore upstairs in someone’s house
24. Her bladder is actually full!
Can you relate? Have you got any reasons to add?