It’s already the 3rd of December and that means it’s time for the fourth and final seasonal bucket list of 2015. This is the third Winter Bucket List I’ve written and obviously there is some repetition in there. There’s something about Winter, and Christmas in particular, which I think begs for tradition and therefore repetition. Of course as Amy gets older there’s also a pleasure in introducing her to all these festive traditions and experiences.
|Photo Credit: Jessica Neuwerth (Fearless) via Compfight cc|
So here’s our list for Winter 2015 with just some of the things we are looking forward to:
1. Snow related fun – sledging, snow angels, snow men, snow balls … you know the score! We’ve not had a proper snow fall for a few years now so fingers crossed we at least get a coupe of days this year!
2. See Father Christmas – This year we’re heading back to Stockeld Park for festive fun and I’m so excited to see what Amy thinks of it all
3. Write letters to Father Christmas
4. Deck the halls with boughs of holly – or at least decorate the house with full on festive cheer
5. Buy new Christmas decorations
6. Watch Ben and Chloe’s school nativity
7. Read Christmas stories
8. Enjoy warming up with a hot chocolate after an cold adventure
9. Ice skating – now a Butler / Burgess family tradition
10. A nighttime adventure to see the Christmas lights and markets in Manchester
11. Write Christmas cards
12. A festive day out in Liverpool
13. Enjoy a Christmas back in York
14. Christmas films
15. Meet my three style challenges as set by Anna
Watch out for updates over the next few months!