I was thrilled to be offered the chance to review a necklace from Mama Jewels – with so many different styles to choose from I spent quite a while browsing the site but once I spotted this navy and white breton inspired beauty I just had to have it! It’s like my blog in necklace form!
Amy has cut two teeth in the last few days – though we knew nothing of them till she basically bit Dave during Chloe’s assembly! Although she hasn’t really shown any signs of teething at all this doesn’t mean she doesn’t love to shove things in her mouth and have a good chomp!
As soon as I put on my new Mama Jewels teething necklace she made straight for it and had it in her mouth within seconds!
She hasn’t left it alone since – fiddling with it, chomping on the wooden ring, the chord. She is a massive fan – as am I. I definitely want to treat myself (or Amy!) to another one!
What we love about it:
* The long and adjustable chord (I often find things are too short for me)
* It provides baby with something to concentrate on during breastfeeding (which means less scratching and grabbing of my poor boobs!)
* It’s pretty and doesn’t look like I’m wearing a baby’s teether round my neck!
* It’s a nice size for baby to hold on to, to fiddle with and to chew
* The chord is guaranteed not to break
* It’s not ridiculously expensive!
What we’re not so keen on:
* I do worry that the untreated wood could end up looking a little grubby – fingers crossed it just ages nicely!
If you’d like the chance to win a £15 E-voucher to spent at Mama Jewels
then crack on with Rafflecopter options. As ever the more you complete the more chance you have of winning. Please do make sure that you complete the options accurately as they are checked and you will be disqualified if you haven’t entered properly!
*Disclaimer – We were sent the Mama Jewels necklace free of charge for the purpose of review however all thought and opinions are my own*
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com