I’m so excited to see Spring arrive – I love Winter with it’s twinkly lights, Christmas cheer and the promise of snow . . . However I’m also usually glad to see the back of it. Spring is always so much more hopeful isn’t it?
|Photo Credit: MayLPhotography via Compfight cc|
So here’s our Spring Bucket List, including some roll overs from Winter, some repeats from last Spring and some new additions.
- Make the most of finally being able to have people round again – playdates, dinners, coffee!
- A family theatre visit
- Multiple blog conferences for Mummy!
- Take the kids to their first “festival” – Geronimo Fest
- A family photo shoot with the fabulous Sally Langstaff (I’m beyond excited about this)
- Celebrate my birthday
- Celebrate Dave’s birthday too
- Celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary
- Easter fun with Aunty Nic
- Mothers’ Day (looks pointedly at Dave)
- Hold an Extension Warming party
- Get the house straight – a proper Spring clean, declutter etc.
- Continue with #OperationWeddingWeight – I’m aiming to get another stone off by the end of May. There I’ve said it.
- Go to a farm and see some baby animals
- Take a trip to Whitby – this has been on the list since last Spring! It WILL happen!
- Get used to Daddy’s new job
- Make the most of being able to have fresh tulips in the house