Wow. That’s it. Spring is done. Tomorrow is June and time for a new Bucket List. The last three months have just flown by!
Looking back over my Spring Bucket List I’m pretty pleased with how it’s gone.
Three things remain unticked on the list:
11. Make the house A LOT bigger!
Progress has been made this week and I’ll write about that in a separate post!
14. Get some sort of focus on the whole “Wedding Weight” mission!
This is definitely going to roll over onto the Summer Bucket List . . . I’ve lost about a stone and a half this year but there’s till plenty to go. I’m not managing to be as focused as I’d like but it’s coming off steadily. I have a subscription to the MuTu System which is designed specifically to deal with that “Mum Tum” – and after three pregnancies and c sections in just over 4 years this is an area that needs some serious work. My core is ruined and might as well be made of sand and feathers for all the good it does me. My posture is absolutely shot and I’m suffering with a lot of lower back pain at the moment – I feel like my body has forgotten to stand up properly. Unfortunately my back problems have meant I haven’t got very far with Mutu but I plan to see an Osteopath in the next few weeks and I’m hoping that will set me on the right path!
|Steady progress . . .|
17. Take a trip to Whitby – time to introduce Daddy to Magpie fish and chips
This was the one and only complete fail on the list. It’s not something we can do on the spur of the moment as it’s too far to go from Manchester in one day. We need to go from my Mum and Dad’s house really to break up the journey. It’s also tricky as we don’t all fit in one car at the moment – taking two cars out seems such a pain and does stop us going out as often as we’d like. So . . . this one rolls over to the Summer List.
Here’s how the final Spring Bucket List looks
- Take Ben and Chloe to pop their Roller Derby cherry and watch Aunty Custard play her first bout 01.01.14
- Launch my fabulous new blog design – totally excited about this! 06.03.14
- Get all my hair cut off (this has been a LONG time coming – 2 year or so in fact!) 22.03.14
- Celebrate my birthday (another one? Already?) 24.03.14
- Celebrate Dave’s birthday too! 17.04.14
- The lovely Lyndsey’s Hen Do! 27.03.14 and 28.03.14
- Finally meet up with a lovely friend of mine in REAL LIFE! 16.05.14
- Celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary – it’s cotton right? Babysitters booked! Whoop 05.04.14
- Easter – When you’ve got an Aunty Nic who works in the chocolate business Easter is good! 18.04.14
- Mothers’ Day (looks pointedly at Dave) 29.03.14
- Make the house A LOT bigger!
- Get outside more! This has been a very “inside” Winter! We’ve made a start but this is season long effort!
- Wean Amy (Do I really have to do this?) 07.05.14
- Get some sort of focus on the whole “Wedding Weight” mission!
- Go to a farm and see some baby animals 08.04.14
- Attend my first blog conference! 04.05.2014
- Take a trip to Whitby – time to introduce Daddy to Magpie fish and chips
- Make the most of being able to have fresh tulips in the house – Another one that’s been started but will be continued throughout the season!