4. Celebrate my birthday
It was my birthday on Monday – 34. It only seems a few short years since I was celebrating my 21st!
I had a lovely weekend celebrating my birthday with my nearest and dearest. Saturday saw the big restyle and a lovely lunch at Roast + Conch with my Mum, Sister and Bessie. Sunday afternoon I was treated to a lush roast and a good old chat at The Laundrette and then Monday Dave took the day off and took me out to lunch at Slattery’s where we basically totally overfaced ourselves with chocolatey goodness! Safe to say I ate my way through celebrating my birthday this year!
|A lovely lunch at Slattery’s!|
Another tick off the list:
- Take Ben and Chloe to pop their Roller Derby cherry and watch Aunty Custard play her first bout 01.01.14
- Launch my fabulous new blog design – totally excited about this! 06.03.14
- Get all my hair cut off (this has been a LONG time coming – 2 year or so in fact!) 22.03.14
- Celebrate my birthday (another one? Already?) 24.03.14
- Celebrate Dave’s birthday too!
- The lovely Lyndsey’s Hen Do!
- Finally meet up with a lovely friend of mine in REAL LIFE!
- Celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary – it’s cotton right? Babysitters booked! Whoop
- Easter – When you’ve got an Aunty Nic who works in the chocolate business Easter is good!
- Mothers’ Day (looks pointedly at Dave)
- Make the house A LOT bigger!
- Get outside more! This has been a very “inside” Winter! We’ve made a start but this is season long effort!
- Wean Amy (Do I really have to do this?)
- Get some sort of focus on the whole “Wedding Weight” mission!
- Go to a farm and see some baby animals
- Attend my first blog conference!
- Take a trip to Whitby – time to introduce Daddy to Magpie fish and chips
- Make the most of being able to have fresh tulips in the house – Another one that’s been started but will be continued throughout the season!